Saturday, 30 October 2010

BT Broadband Bollocks

Last night about , my BT Broadband went off and wouldn’t work.  This isn’t the first time this has happened and no doubt it will not be the last. 

I consulted the useless guide (sorry, I meant user guide) and it basically said ‘you’re stuffed.’  I checked up the service status and it said there was a problem with the service in the North of England, Scotland (where I live), but hey you will love this one (I loved it so much, I flung down the phone in a rage and shouted words my mum told me never to say) if I needed help with my broadband I could go to the BT website.  Wonderful, how do I do that when I can’t get on the Internet!

P.S. I am writing this offline in the hope that eventually BT broadband will deign to give me what I pay for.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I so know that feeling! I had a similar problem, but it was both my phone and BB. I had to go to a friends house to call them, and they were surprised when I told them I wasn't on my home phone!


    Obviously a brain is not a pre-requisite to apply for jobs like that!

    ReplyDelete

The wacky world of the pop out cake

Hopefully the person jumping out of your cake won't look as bored as these two! For a major scene in my book, How Kirsty Gets Her...