Saturday 30 October 2010

BT Broadband Bollocks

Last night about , my BT Broadband went off and wouldn’t work.  This isn’t the first time this has happened and no doubt it will not be the last. 

I consulted the useless guide (sorry, I meant user guide) and it basically said ‘you’re stuffed.’  I checked up the service status and it said there was a problem with the service in the North of England, Scotland (where I live), but hey you will love this one (I loved it so much, I flung down the phone in a rage and shouted words my mum told me never to say) if I needed help with my broadband I could go to the BT website.  Wonderful, how do I do that when I can’t get on the Internet!

P.S. I am writing this offline in the hope that eventually BT broadband will deign to give me what I pay for.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahaha! I so know that feeling! I had a similar problem, but it was both my phone and BB. I had to go to a friends house to call them, and they were surprised when I told them I wasn't on my home phone!


    Obviously a brain is not a pre-requisite to apply for jobs like that!

    ReplyDelete

Most read