Wednesday, 27 October 2010

Where would you keep a human finger?

'Last night, I turned to my boyfriend in bed and calmly asked him 'where would you put a human finger?' Once he had checked none of his were missing, he asked me why I wanted to know.  I told him that my character was going to find one, but I wasn't sure where, so he suggested in a jar of pickles.  So, that's what I've gone for. 

It could have been worse.  The other night I asked him what a kick in the dangle bag felt like.  I can't print his reply!

2 comments:

  1. The correct answer of course is to wrap the finger in cling film, then insert it into a freshly caught Mackeral before freezing it.

    That's where I keep my spare fingers anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slightly disturbed that you gave that such thought. If you kill anyone else, please change your MO or the cops will get ya.

    ReplyDelete

How Kirsty Gets Her Kicks heads over to Shotgun Honey

Kirsty's loosely based on Rose McGowan's character Cherry Darling I'm delighted to announce that I've just signed a ...